Resistance Band Sets
Resistance Band Sets
Need A Hand? Grab a band!...I know it's corny but deal with it.
- Shopping Cart is Located at the Top Right Corner of this page.
- Free Shipping Included
Strength Bands are an incredibly versatile tool for adding resistance to stretching, lifting, and bodyweight training exercises. A higher quality band does not exist. Ideal for assisted pull ups and dips. All bands are made of 100% natural latex through a continuous layering process to ensure long life. All bands are 41" in length and 3/16" thick. Seven different widths provide a range of resistance levels.
- Red: XX-Light - 1/2" Wide Primarily used for adding resistance to stretching exercises. Resistance is 20 - 35 pounds.
- Black: X-Light - 7/8" Wide Add a bit more resistance for stretching, and is a great band for providing light assistance on pull-ups or kips. Resistance is 30 - 50 pounds.
- Purple: Light - 1 1/4" wide Good choice as a general use band and a specifically for adding resistance to people under 140 pounds during walks, high knees, or sprints. Resistance is 40 - 80 pounds.
- Green: Medium - 1 3/4" wide This band is also a good size for general use and for adding resistance to people from 140 to 200 pounds for body movements. Good choice for pull up training. Resistance is 50 - 120 pounds.
- Blue: Heavy - 2 1/2" wide For use getting started on training for bodyweight pull ups and adding resistance for elite athletes and people over 200 pounds. Also a good choice for adding increment weight to power lifts. Resistance 60 - 150 pounds.
- Orange - X-Heavy - 3 1/4" wide Primarily used for adding weight to power lifts. Resistance is 70 - 175 pounds.
- Dark Red - XX-Heavy - 4" wide Add some serious resistance to your training. Good for assisted pull ups and powerlifting. Resistance is 80 - 200 pounds.
Free Shipping included to the US & CA.
- Contents: 3 Bands
- Dimensions: 41 inches long and 3/16 inches thick, width varies based on color/resistance level
- Material: Latex
- Warranty: 1 Year