My top conditioning tool!
- Shopping Cart is Located at the Top Right Corner of this page.
- Free Shipping Included
These poly battling ropes come in 1.5 or 2 inch diameter so you can choose your level of punishment. Both widths are 50 feet long. To use a battle rope, wrap the middle around a pole (or squat rack, or rig).
- Battle ropes are made of a synthetic fiber (poly). This makes for a longer lasting, more durable battle rope- without the fiber shedding that is a problem with natural fiber ropes like manila.
- Available in 1.5" or 2" diameter: The 1.5" battle ropes weigh 28 pounds and are an excellent rope for all levels of fitness. The 2" battle ropes weigh 53 pounds and are a better option for heavier trainees or trainees that are strong, with good endurance.
- Dipped rope ends
- One year warranty
Free Shipping included to the US & CA.
- Contents: 1 - 50' Battle Rope
- Weight: 28lbs (1 1/2" diameter) or 53lbs (2" diameter)
- Material: Poly-synthetic fiber
- Length: 50 feet
- Color: Black and Green (1.5" diameter) or Black and Yellow (2" diameter)
- Warranty: 1 Year